We realise you may be feeling a little trepidatious about dipping your toe back into the restaurant scene, but here at Gastrono-me we’ve GOT this. We’ve got your safety and wellbeing at the forefront of our minds and we’d like to take this opportunity to tell you a little more of how we’re going to make that happen. We hope this will make you feel confident and relaxed before visiting us.
What’s a little new
• Even though we may look like our busy old selves, we have reduced our seating capacity to create a safe space between tables – in certain areas even more than is legally required. We are able to do this successfully as we are blessed with our big ol’ restaurant.
• All members of staff will be wearing masks
• Masks are required to be worn by all guests when moving around Gastrono-me, but not whilst at their table (if for any reason you are not able to do this due to medical resaons, please let your server know)
• We have an amended our last order time to 8pm, this is to make sure that all guests are fed and ready to leave before the 10pm curfew. Whilst we have this rule in place, we ask all customers help us achieve this goal successfully.
• We have installed a safe distance queuing system outside to monitor flow. We promise to keep plenty of umbrellas at the ready!
• We will collect the head diner’s contact details on arrival to comply with contact tracing guidelines. We promise that these will be kept confidential.
• We have given our Bottomless Brunch the most FABULOUS makeover! You will now receive full bottles of fizz at your table and you get to become your very own mixologist with a huge choice of delicious juices at your fingertips. This will make things swing faster and more safely for all who are fans of our bottomless experience!
• Our laminated menus will be scrupulously disinfected between each and every use.
• Our team have been fully trained in all new working guidelines and are ready to help you with any questions you may have.
• We have installed antibacterial stations before each bathroom entrance, as well as these facilities in each cubicle.
• Our cleaning, hand washing and hygiene schedules have always been of the utmost standard, but we now have additional strict measures to keep us in line with all new guidance.
What’s NOT New
• The Gastrono-me Good Times Vibe. We’ve all been through a lot over the last few months and we’re all ready for the good times to roll again.
• Our mouth-watering, freshly cooked menu – not reduced or tinkered with. Just made with our constant love and care. With our support, the fabulous kitchen team have found new ways and methods to keep everyone in the kitchen safely distanced, and to keep producing your Gastrono-me favourites with additional and compliant safety measures.
• Our happy and valued team, all safe, all well, and beyond ready to serve and welcome you back home.