This Easter cocktail is literally a chocoholics dream! An Easter Egg filled to the brim with a boozy delicious concoction. It’s based on the classic frozen Mudslide cocktail, and the joy is once you’ve polished off your cocktail, you can eat the egg too! If you have little ones, just fill their eggs with a chocolate ice cream milkshake.
Chocolate Eggstravaganza CocktailCourse: cocktailDifficulty: easy
- For the cocktail
45ml vanilla vodka
30ml Crème de Cacao
1-2 large scoops of chocolate ice cream
- For the topping
Crumbled chocolate cake
- In a blender add the vodka, Baileys, Kalhua, Crème de Cacao, and the ice cream
- Cover and blend well
- Remove the lid of your Easter egg with a hot knife.
- Carefully pour into she easter eggshell
- Swirl the cream onto the top, crumble over some chocolate cake, then quickly stud with the mini marshmallows, mini eggs, and Maltesers.
- Drizzle a little chocolate sauce for extra decadence, then finish with colourful sprinkles and coordinating straws.
- If you have little ones, just fill their eggs with a chocolate ice cream milkshake.